This article describes the process for submitting an Invoice Review (dispute) through AuctionBuilder.
This article contains the following sections:
Submitting a Dispute
The Invoice Review link provides auction companies with a form to notify Proxibid of an issue they had with an auction event, such as a non-paying bidder. Invoice Reviews should be submitted to Proxibid within 45 calendar days of an auction event. Disputes submitted after 90 calendar days will be denied for credits and no marks will be made on the bidder’s account.
Proxibid’s disputes meditation team cannot pursue non-paying bidder disputes if the bidder has not been invoiced. Winning bidders should be invoiced as soon as possible after the conclusion of auction. Bidder accounts will not reflect items won until they receive a Proxibid-generated invoice.
- Click the Invoice Review link located on the left side of AuctionBuilder under Clerking. A form will load.
- Use the Sale Date and Title drop-down to select the auction event.
- Use the Proxibid Buyer drop-down to select the bidder.
- Check the box to the left of each impacted lot, or check the box at the top of the list to select all lots.
- Use the drop-down to indicate whether or not the bidder should be declined from future events.
- Selecting No will allow the bidder to continue to participate in the auction company's events. This option is usually selected if the the form is being submitted as a reconciliation and the auction company does not want the buyer to be held to their purchase.
- Selecting Yes, permanently will add the bidder to the auto-decline list so that they cannot register for any of the auction company's future events, even if they settle the dispute.
- Selecting Yes, until payment is made will temporarily prevent the bidder from registering for any of the auction company's events. Once the bidder has made paid, contact Proxibid to have the bidder's flag removed so that they can resume registering for future events.
- Use the drop-down to select a reason for submitting the dispute.
- Use the drop-down to indicate whether or not the buyer possesses the item(s) in question.
- Enter Comments to describe the situation leading to the dispute.
- Click the Confirm button.
Contact a Proxibid Account Manager with any further questions regarding the dispute process.