Proxibid continually works to enhance, improve and eliminate issues. Below are AuctionBuilder's newest features and enhancements we've released.
For a list of 2023 release notes, click here.
This publication contains the following sections:
Release Date: December 14, 2022
- Added the ability for bidders to update their Shipping Address via the new Edit Address button on the bidder's invoice.
- The updated Shipping Address will appear on the bidder's invoice in AuctionBuilder, as well as on the Winning Bidder report.
- Using the Edit Address button on the invoice will not update the default shipping address on file for the bidder.
- Updating the default shipping address on file for the bidder will not impact the Shipping Address on invoices that have already been received.
- The bidder will not be able to edit the Shipping Address via the invoice once the invoice has been marked as paid.
- Resolved logout issues occurring during Live bidding.
- Corrected an issue with the live bidding Bid button for "Watch Only" bidders.
Release Date: November 30, 2022
- For auctions using atgPay, bidders will now receive two payment reminder emails after they receive their invoice. The email will contain a link to the bidder's checkout page. For more information, see atgPay: Invoicing and Bidder Payments.
- Updated the error message bidders see if they are bumped from an auction due to session interruptions: “Session interrupted, please refresh the page”. This is more accurate than previous messaging and provides the bidder with a specific action to take to continue bidding.
- Allow auctioneers using atgPay to send high-risk invoices without having a High-Risk Merchant ID. This will allow bidders to see their invoice, but will not allow them to pay online via atgPay. Instead, they will see a message stating to contact the auctioneer to arrange payment. For more information, see atgPay: High-Risk Items.
Fixed an issue that was preventing auctions from being linked.
Release Date: November 16, 2022
- Updated invoices to display the tax amount (if over 0 dollars) for disabled events using atgPay.
- Corrected an issue with the percentage paid data displayed on the AuctionBuilder Dashboard when a single date was selected.
Release Date: November 2, 2022
- Added Invoicing statistics to the AuctionBuilder Dashboard. For more information, see AuctionBuilder Dashboard.
- Added a feature to atgPay that allows auction houses to easily pass credit card fees on to their bidders. To use this feature, check the Buyer Pays Fees box on the event's Payment & Terms page. The fees will appear as "Processing Fees" on the bidder's invoice and checkout page. For more information, see atgPay: Invoicing and Bidder Payments.
Fixed a bug where an incorrect error message was displaying if an auction house uploaded an XLS file instead of a CSV file. A proper error message will now appear so that auction houses know to upload a new file type.
Release Date: October 19, 2022
- Added a High-Risk indicator column to both the Sent and Unsent Invoice page. This column will only be visible on events using atgPay that are also hosted by auction houses with a High-Risk Merchant ID.
Release Date: October 5, 2022
Updated the AuctionBuilder Dashboard to require that the Show Report button be clicked in order to view auction statistics and filter options.
When multiple lots are won that are associated with different pickup addresses and "Local pickup" is selected Shipping Option, the following message will be displayed to bidders on the Checkout Page (if atgPay is enabled) and Invoice: “Contact auction house for local pickup location(s).”
AtgPay enabled events with high-risk lots present must have a High-Risk Merchant ID. When trying to send invoices without a High-Risk Merchant ID on file, the following message will appear “High-Risk item detected without a High-Risk Merchant ID. Contact email@example.com for more information” and the high-risk invoices will not be sent. Once a High-Risk Merchant ID is added the account, invoices can be sent.
Added a high-risk message to bidder invoices and the bidder checkout page (if atgPay is enabled) if the invoice contains high-risk items.
Fixed a bug where catalog import warnings were not displaying on the Bulk Loader page.