Bidder Automation allows auction companies to create a list of bidders to always automatically approve or decline for events; regardless of how they would otherwise be evaluated for inclusion. This article describes how to navigate the Bidder Automation page, and how to add and remove bidders from these lists. For more information on bidders, see Registered Bidders.
This article contains the following sections:
Bidder Automation Page
To access the Bidder Automation page, click on the Bidder Automation link located on the left side of AuctionBuilder under Clerking. The page defaults to display the list of auto-accepted bidders. To view auto-declined bidders, click the Auto-Declined link on the top right corner of the page.
Use the Sorted By drop-down to sort bidders by name, username, email, or phone.
To filter/search the list, select an option from the Filtered By drop-down, enter the Filter Criteria, and then click the Go button.
To view the bidder's information, click the Edit link to the right of the bidder's name.
- To add a bidder to the auto-accepted or auto-declined list, navigate to the list and then enter their email address into the field in the top left corner of the page.
- Click the Submit button. The bidder will be added to the list.
- If the bidder cannot be located with their email address, click on the Standard link in the top right corner of the page to get a list of every bidder who has participated in one of the auction company's events who has not been placed on the auto-decline or auto-accept list.
- Check the box to the left of the bidder's name and click either the Auto-Accept or Auto-Decline link at the top of the bidder list.
- To remove a bidder from the auto-approve or auto-decline list, check the box to the left of the bidder's name then click the Remove link at the top of the bidder list. The bidder will be removed from the list.