Sharing your payment credentials through email, text, fax or somewhere other than atgPay/Proxibid puts you at greater risk of fraud and other security issues.
The below summarizes atgPay, information on how to become a user of atgPay and benefits of utilizing this service.
This article contains the following sections:
What is atgPay?
atgPay is Proxibid’s seamless and secure payment processing system that enables you to invoice and collect payments from Buyers who won at your auction.
- Fast: Spend less time chasing Buyers to make payments and more time selling lots.
Easy: Buyers can pay the invoice from their Proxibid account, with a few clicks. Funds are disbursed to you twice per week.
- Secure: We meet the strictest requirements for security and PCI compliance.
You can read the atgPay Terms & Conditions for Sellers here.
- Winning bidders can pay online via credit card or Bank Transfer (ACH) on atgPay events. atgPay: Accepted Payment Methods
- No monthly subscription fees; simple and consistent flat rate card and ACH processing and transaction fees which can be passed along to your winning bidder.
- No additional charges on your Proxibid bill. Processing and transaction fees deducted directly from your disbursement.
With it's myriad of features and seamless bidder checkout experience, atgPay is the preferred payment method. You are, however, free to collect cash, wire, checks, or other means of payment.
- (Note: Sales tax will not be collected and/or remitted under our below services if payment is collected outside of atgPay)
- Yes, sales tax will be collected and remitted for you! Proxibid becomes the merchant of record, responsible for collecting and filing sales tax on your atgPay run event. No additional fees, no tax configurations by state or municipality. For more information, see atgPay: Internet Sales Tax.
atgPay continues to be refined and integrated with features and tools to make running your Proxibid event as seamless as possible.
Some exciting features:
- Credit Card Limits
- atgPay: Auctioneer Initiated Payments
- Automatic sales tax calculation
- Option to pass credit card processing fees on to bidders
- Automatic payment reminder emails
- Online checkout for bidders via credit card or bank transfer (ACH)
How can I offer atgPay on my auctions?
atgPay is the preferred payment method for Proxibid events, if you have not already signed up for atgPay on your event or for more information about atgPay, contact Sales by clicking here.