This article describes the steps for creating and editing email alerts related to atgPay transactions.
This article contains the following sections:
Add/Edit Email Alerts
Once onboarded, Proxibid will enable email notifications for when a transaction has settled, failed, and when a disbursement has been sent out.
These email alerts and the recipient email addresses can be edited directly via atgPay Payment Processing Portal.
- Log into the Payment Processing Portal.
- Navigate to the Admin menu on the left side of the page and select Email Alerts.
- There are several types of alerts that can be enabled from the Email Alerts page. Select a tab to see alerts related to that alert type.
- Use the toggle switch to the right of an alert to turn it on or off.
- Click on the alert to expand it.
- Edit the email address or click the Plus icon (+) to add additional email addresses.