This article provides resources and summarizes available reporting for atgPay events.
This article consists of the following sections:
Payment Processor Reports
Accessing Reports within the Payment Processor
The payment processor portal does have a series of reporting options that may be beneficial depending on your needs.
- Log into the Payment Processing Portal.
- Select Reports > Create Reports from the navigation panel on the left side of the page.
- Select the desired report from the Select Report drop-down menu.
- Use the filters to select the desired report requirements.
- Click the Generate Report button.
For more information surrounding available reports and how to utilize reporting within the portal:
Disbursement Breakdown Reporting
The atgPay tool allows you to reconcile your withdrawals/disbursements right from the payment processing portal. For step-by-step instructions on how to reconcile using the atgPay/payment processing portal:
Disbursement reports can be used to determine the taxes and atgPay fees that have been withheld from any disbursements.
Note: At this time reporting cannot be altered within the Payment Processing Portal and are not widely supported by the atgPay support teams. Any suggestions or questions should be directed to the support team at email@example.com.
atgPay Reports within AuctionBuilder
Winning Bidder Report
atgPay Auction Reconciliation
The atgPay Auction Reconciliation Report provides disbursement details on your event such as:
- Buyer ID, Username and Last Name
- Lot Count
- Lot Numbers
- Hammer, Buyers Premium, Shipping, Sales Tax, and Fee Totals
- Dollar amount disbursed to the Auction House (and disbursement date)
- Payment Initiated Date
The atgPay Auction Reconciliation report can be accessed via your AuctionBuilder account:
- Click the reporting URL from the Auction Tools left menu
- Select the event you wish to obtain the reporting from the atgPay Auction Reconciliation drop down
- The report will compile and email to the admin email address on file.
- Reach out to the support team to update or change your email address on file or if you have not received the run report within 1 business day.