This article describes the processes for creating and managing pre-built event templates that are used when creating a new auction event.
This article contains the following sections:
Creating an Event Template
AuctionBuilder has an option for using pre-built templates to save time when creating auction events. After a template is used to create an event, the details can be altered to fit that specific event. Auction companies can save up to five different event templates.
- Click on the Prebuilt Event Templates link located on the left side of AuctionBuilder under Auction Tools.
- Click on the New Template tab.
- Complete all the required fields.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page. A confirmation message will appear.
- Once the template has been saved, it can be used to create an event.
Editing a Template
To edit an existing template, click on the tab for the applicable template, make any necessary changes, and then click the Update button at the bottom of the page.
Deleting a Template
To delete a template, click on the tab for the applicable template and then click the Delete button at the bottom of the page.