This article describes the process for updating an auction company's contact information. This information is used by Proxibid when interacting with the auction company. To update company information that is visible to bidders, see Auction House Profile.
This article contains the following sections:
- Click the Edit Account link located on the left side of AuctionBuilder under Clerking.
- Update the various contact fields as needed. Fields with an asterisk (*) are optional. The contact information entered here is used by Proxibid and is not visible to bidders. To update company information that is visible to bidders, see Auction House Profile.
- General Email Address: The primary email address for the auction company.
- Registration Email Address: The email address entered here will receive a copy of bidder registration emails as they go out to bidders. There is not a way to just stop receiving "Accepted" registration emails. Removing the email address from this field will stop all bidder registration emails (i.e. Accepted, Declined, Pending, etc.) from being sent to the auction company.
- Invoicing Email Address: If bidders respond to their emailed invoice, their response will go to the email address entered here. If this field is blank, their response will be sent to a no-reply Proxibid email address, and they will not receive a response.
- More Info Email: The email address entered here will be used by bidders to request more information about an item an auction event. If an email address is entered here, the bidder will see a Get More Info link in the lot. Clicking the link will open an email form that will be sent to the email address entered here and will appear on the Email Log. If the field is left blank, the Get More Info link will not appear on any lots.
- Click the Save button. A confirmation message will appear.