This article describes the steps for moving/copying lots from one event to another in AuctionBuilder.
This article contains the following sections:
Preparing to Move Lots
Please note that the auction the lots are being moved from and the auction the lots are being moved to must be linked before the lots can be moved. For information on linking events, see Event Linking.
Additionally, the ability to move lots between auctions must be enabled at the company level prior to moving the lots. This should only need to be enabled once, as the feature does not need to be enabled each time lots are moved between events. To have this feature enabled, please contact Seller Support.
Moving Lots to Another Auction
- Once the impacted events have been linked, login to AuctionBuilder.
- From the Dashboard, locate the auction lots need to be moved from and click on the Catalog link.
- Click the Move Lots link located on the right side of the page below the Lot Selector tool.
- If the lots should be copied and moved, check the Copy Lots box at the top of the page. To just move the lots, leave this box unchecked.
- Check the box to the left of the each lot that needs to be moved.
- It is recommended that no more than 25 lots are moved at a time to avoid any issues.
- Use the Move Lots To drop-down to select the auction the lots are being moved to.
- Confirm the list of selected lots is correct and then click the Move Lots button.
- A confirmation screen will appear.
- If additional lots need to be moved, repeat steps 5-7 until all desired lots have been moved.