This article describes the process for exporting a catalog out of AuctionBuilder.
This article contains the following sections:
A catalog can be exported from AuctionBuilder either through the Bulk Loader or through the Catalog Generator. Exporting will result in a comma-separated value (.CSV) file that can then be used to make edits and then be re-imported, or can be used to upload the catalog to another platform.
Exporting via Bulk Loader
- In AuctionBuilder, click the Bulk Loader link located on the left side of the page under Auction Tools.
- Use the Select Catalog drop-down to select an event.
- Only auctions in a Disabled, Pending, or Online status will be listed in the drop-down.
- Click the Export Catalog button.
- Events without a catalog will not have an Export Catalog button.
- A pop-up window will appear. Save the file.