This article describes the process for exporting a catalog out of Proxibid.
This article contains the following sections:
To keep a catalog consistent when making edits, it is always recommended that the catalog be exported and then altered rather, than altering the original version of the catalog spreadsheet.
Exporting via Bulk Loader
- In AuctionBuilder, click the Bulk Loader link located on the left side of the page under Auction Tools.
- Use the Select Catalog drop-down to select an event.
- Only auctions in a Disabled, Pending, or Online status will be listed in the drop-down.
- Click the Export Catalog button.
- Events without a catalog will not have an Export Catalog button.
- A pop-up window will appear. Save the file.
Exporting via Catalog Generator
- From the list of Auction Events, scroll down to the desired event and click the Catalog link.
- From the Catalog Generator page, click the Export Catalog button in the top right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. A comma-separated value (.CSV) file will be generated