This article describes the steps for deleting a catalog from AuctionBuilder. For information on deleting an auction event, please contact a Proxibid Account Manager.
This article contains the following sections:
Deleting a Catalog
This function should be used with caution. Once a catalog is deleted, it cannot be undone. This option will remove the entire catalog.
Catalogs cannot be deleted if the event is in a Live, Closed, Ready to Invoice, Invoiced, or Archived event status.
Please contact a Proxibid Account Manager with any questions regarding the deletion of a catalog.
- Click the Bulk Loader link located under Auction Tools on the left side of the page.
- Use the Select Catalog drop-down to select the event.
- Only auctions in a Disabled, Pending, or Online status will be listed in the drop-down.
- Click the Delete Catalog button. A pop-up window will appear.
- This button will not be available if there are pre-bids on any of the lots in the catalog. Pre-bids will need to be removed before a catalog can be deleted.
- This button will not be available if the event is in a Live, Closed, Ready to Invoice, Invoiced, or Archived event status.
- Click the Ok button to continue. A confirmation message will appear.