This article describes the process for changing an event's status in AuctionBuilder, as well as when and when not to make a status change.
This article contains the following sections:
About Status Changes
The status of an event should be changed as the event transitions from one state to another.
Timed and Live & Pre-Bid events should be set to an Online status prior to the Bidding Start Time. The catalog will not open for pre-bids until the Bidding Start Time. If the event is still in a Pending status at the Bidding Start Time, the catalog will not open for pre-bidding- the status must be changed to Online first.
Live events (Live & Pre-bid, Live, Live Virtual) will automatically change to an Invoiced status once the Invoicing page has been accessed after an event.
Changing an Event's Status
- To change the status of an event, navigate to the event's Listing page.
- Select a new status from the Status drop-down.
- Disabled: The auction can be edited, but it is not visible on Proxibid.com.
- Pending: The auction is visible on Proxibid.com, however bidders are not yet able to bid.
- Online: The auction is visible on Proxibid.com and is currently taking pre-bids.
- LIVE!: The auction is currently running and taking live bids. This status will only be available for live events (Live & Pre-Bid, Live, and Live Virtual).
- Closed: All bidding in the auction has been completed.
- Invoiced: Invoices have been reviewed and have been completed.
- Archived: Moves a completed auction an archive list. Archived auctions are still visible to bidders on the auction company's landing page at Proxibid.com.
- Deleted: Moves an auction to an archive list. Deleted auctions are not visible to bidders on the auction company's landing page at Proxibid.com. Used if an event was created in error or otherwise did/will not happen.
- Click the Update button located in the bottom right corner of the page. A confirmation message will appear.
Article is closed for comments.