This article describes steps for archiving an event and accessing events that have been archived.
This article contains the following sections:
- What is an Archived Auction?
- Accessing Archived Auctions
- Archiving an Auction
- Removing an Auction from Archives
What is an Archived Auction?
Past auctions are located in Archives to help keep the AuctionBuilder Dashboard current and organized. Auction archives allow users to pull historical data, buyer registrations, or other stored data from previous auctions. Access to historical data provides users with the information needed to ensure they're always improving their online auction results and maximizing their online potential.
Accessing Archived Auctions
To access an archived auction, click on the Event Archives link located on the left-hand side of AuctionBuilder under AuctionTools.
Once on the Auction Archives page, select the year from the drop-down and click the Go button. All of the archived and deleted auctions from that year will be displayed.
Each archived auction has four reports (Pre-Bids, Auction Stats, Registered Bidders, Winning Bidders) available, which can be accessed by clicking on the applicable link below the event name.
Archiving an Auction
There are two ways to archive an auction:
- If the auction is more than 60 days old, a note will appear at the top of the auction event on the AuctionBuilder page. Click on the Archive It link to archive the auction.
- The auction can also be archived from the event's Listing page. To do so, select Archive from the Status drop-down and then click the Update button.
Removing an Auction from Archives
An auction can be removed from archives by changing its status.
- From the Archives page, click the Edit link to the right of the event.
- Select either Invoiced or Closed from the Change Auction Status drop-down.
- If an archived event needs to be deleted, please contact a Proxibid Account Manager.
- Click the Update button. The auction will move out of the Event Archives and to the AuctionBuilder Dashboard.