This article describes the timeframes and content needed to successfully reserve advertising with Proxibid. For more advertising information, see the Proxibid Advertising Catalog.
This article contains the following sections:
The policies on this page apply to all advertising with Proxibid. An ad must be approved by Proxibid before the campaign may begin. An ad must be submitted for Proxibid no later than 3 business days before the scheduled campaign start date. All submitted ads must include content and/or URL links.
The production team has the right to delay creation of an ad until all content is included with the ad booking. A campaign may be automatically canceled if there is no content in the ad booking or if the ad is not approved prior to the scheduled campaign start date.
For 3-day lead times, Proxibid’s Production Team requires:
Complete and accurate assets for all ad types, including copy
Clear creative direction
24 hours turn-around time for feedback and creative approvals
Ad Placements and Requirements
The following is a list of advertising placements for Proxibid along with the content required for each ad:
- Social Media Post: 3-10 images/lot URLs
- Search Engine Marketing: 3-15 images/lot URLs
- Custom Email Blast: 6 images minimum, 10 images maximum
- Images in increments of 2 (Image URLs required)
- Catalog must be published
- Targeted audience
- Optional: copy request and/or lot descriptions
- Targeted Newsletter - Top Billboard: 3 images/lot URLs
- Targeted Newsletter - Standard Listing: 3 images/lot URLs
- Targeted Newsletter - Feature Lot: 1 image/lot URL (must link to specific lot in catalog)
- All-Category Newsletter - Feature Event: 1 image/lot URL
- All-Category Newsletter - Category Billboard: 3 images/lot URLs
- All-Category Newsletter - Standard Listing: 1 image/lot URL
- Newsletter - Top Custom Banner: 1-2 images/lot URLs
- Newsletter - Custom Banner: 1-2 images/lot URLs
- Homepage Slider: 3-5 images/lot URLs
- Homepage Feature Event Banner: 3-5 images/lot URLs
- Category Slider: 3-5 images/lot URLs
- Category Feature Event Banner: 3-4 images/lot URLs
- Category Tower Banner: 3-4 images/lot URLs
*Images for all advertising placements must not be watermarked or contain company logos.
*One edit will be permitted to substitute lots or images prior to campaign launch. Edits will not be made once a campaign has launched (except in cases of error).
Ad Launch Times
Ads start no earlier than midnight, CST. Specific launch times can be further discussed with a Proxibid Account Manager.
Submission and Approval
If Proxibid has not received content assets within 3 days of the campaign launch, the ad may canceled or the start date may be delayed.